There is a huge opportunity for growth around self-aware leaders. Recent studies state that self-awareness is the most important capability leaders can build to be successful. According to a study conducted by the Hay Group (2018), fewer than 22% of leaders demonstrate empathy, less than a third hold strong conflict-management skills, and only 9% exhibit a strong sense of self-awareness.
In this course, you will have the chance to learn about your own level of self-awareness by taking the EQi 2.0 assessment and walking through the unique steps you need to become a self-aware leader. Once you are self-aware, you begin to see yourself as others do. You can then begin the journey of crafting yourself to be the type of leader you were meant to be.
During this group coaching program, participants will:
- Strengthen and learn how to use your own self-awareness skills
- Learn how to use self-awareness to read body language, tone of voice, and meaning behind word choice to better communicate with your team and colleagues
- Learn how to read what your emotions are telling you and how to respond with authentic behavior
- Learn how to better receive and give feedback
- Learn to create a culture of trust and build resilience in yourself and your teams
- Learn how to communicate with candor and successfully have difficult conversations
- Build resilience and self-care routines
- Learn the future of work and how being a self-aware leader will guide your through unexpected changes
First live 90-minute session – Thursday, October 29 – 7:00 pm EST
- Session #2: November 5 – 7:00 pm EST
- Session #3: November 12 – 7:00 pm EST
- Session #4: November 19 – 7:00 pm EST
- Session #5: December 3 – 7:00 pm EST
- Session #6: December 10 – 7:00 pm EST
- Group size – maximum 8/minimum 3
- Weekly live sessions will be held via Zoom. Participants will receive the link for the live sessions when registration is complete. The link for each live session will not change
- Weekly reflection work for the following week will be sent out on Thursday evenings after the live session
- Assessment link will be sent when registration is complete.
- The 90-minute one on one assessment debrief will be scheduled before the first live session (if time permits based on registration date).
- Certificates of Completion will be sent after the last live session.
- Additional information will be sent upon registration