“Until the pain of staying the same is greater than the fear of changing, you will stay the same.”
Hi, I’m Dr. Chris.
I am fascinated by the world and our place in it. That fascination turns into a passion on a stage. I have a passion for inspiring people not to be afraid of change… but to embrace it, to ignite their self-awareness so they can identify the thoughts and behaviors that are holding them back and then reframe them to get optimum results.
As an organizational psychologist, I can get pretty geeky on stage with science and stats. What sets me apart from everyone else is my ability to use the power of my own stories, challenges, and triumphs (with a dose of humor!) to connect with an audience and make them feel like I am speaking to each of them individually. I use my expertise to direct and calm the waters by equipping people with tools to manage day-to-day challenges as they navigate personal and professional challenges.
I build their self-worth and self-awareness to help them see that they are capable of changing the direction of their life. I accomplish this by encouraging them to look inward, balance their logic and intuition, and be successful by embracing their true uniqueness as a person and as a leader.
With a proven track record of solving performance challenges and elevating executives and teams to massive success, I’m known for my ability to tap into an individual’s unique potential to unveil their hidden strengths and talents so they can make the bold choices needed to live the life of their dreams.
If you’re looking for an expert and seasoned speaker who can help you and your organization push past limits to achieve breathtaking performance, empowerment, and impact, I’ll go beyond expectations to make that happen.
I look forward to working with you!
Who I Speak To.
- Organizations that are about to take on something new, daring, and challenging (new product, new market, reorg, media crisis, merger) and need help navigating the waters of change.
- Conferences that need a high-energy, inspirational speaker to motivate the audience and move them from knowledge to action.
- Executives who want a credible expert to guide them through organizational change, performance challenges, and corporate culture dilemmas.
- People who know that they want something more out of life but don’t know what that is.
- Individuals that are looking for a speaker who is a perfect balance between commanding and approachable and an expert with a unique perspective about personal drive and organizational change.
Topics I speak on.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Imposter Syndrome
- Women in the Workplace
- Leader as a Coach
- Your Leadership Energy Footprint
- Managing Change
- Burnout/Stress Management
- Shifting Mindset
- Authentic Leadership
- Balance / Priorities