My 2012 Lessons
Our lives are a creation process. We create our life choice by choice. The lives we each are living are a “school” of sorts. We make a choice, have an expereince and then learn something, either from that experience or from the person involved in that experience with us.
Here is what I learned in 2012:
* A stranger can change your life for the good.
* You cannot trust everyone…some people simply do not have good intentions.
* Always, always, always trust your gut!
* Not everyone you meet is meant to stay in your life forever. As the saying goes, people come into your life for a reason or a season…very rarely a lifetime.
* I will never do a liver flush again in my life!
* The syncronistic events in our lives remind us that we are not alone and always watched over.
* When I get out of my own way, my life happens beautifully all on its own.
* Family is everything!
* Never lose hope that someone will make a different choice and change their life for the better.
* People sometimes disappoint you. The key is to never disappoint yourself.
* Not everyone agrees with the choices you make – they don’t have to.
* Do not move to Arizona in July when it is 112 degrees!
* Never give up on your dreams…they do come true if you hang in there.
* Everything, and I mean everything, happens for a reason. Trust God knows what he is doing.
* No matter how much you care, some people just don’t care back.
* It’s never too late to get your PhD.
* You cannot control everything, no matter how hard you try.
* We miss a lot of moments in our lives by not being present.
* No matter how bad your heart is broken, the sun still comes out tomorrow.
* I am loved.
Have a blessed and abundant 2013.
“Choosing the Life You Were Born To Live: How Changing Your Thoughts Will Change Your Life” by Chris Sopa published by Balboa Press.
Chris Sopa is founder and owner of Chris Sopa International, Inc. You can learn more about her at www.ChrisSopa.com. Find her at Facebook.com/ChrisSopaInternational, Twitter @ChrisSopa, LinkedIn, and Google+.