“One of the most unique and beneficial gifts we can give ourselves is know our own personal boundaries.” ~Chris Sopa
Stress is one of the leading causes of all illnesses. Having cured myself from a stress-related illness that almost took my life at 32 years old, I understand firsthand how stress can get out of control and touch every area of your life. Everyone has experienced stress at some point in their life…bad stress and good stress. In today’s world, stress has become so rampant that many have lost their ability to slow down, feeling as if they have misplaced their “off” switch. Understanding what stress is uniquely to you can be one of the first steps to overcoming it. This keynote discusses the one and only thing that has caused your stress…your perceptions and how you are choosing to view the world around you. Change your perceptions and you will change your life!
Learn how to:
- Define your stressors and how they affect you.
- Define your own personal boundaries to help relieve the stress you place on yourself.
- Recognize when you are stressed and listen and respond to the cues your body is sending to you.
- Re-define the perceptions you have that are out of balance with your life.
- Take steps to heal yourself physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually from stress-related illnesses.
- Quick techniques to overcome stress in the moment.