“Once you become aware of a thought that is limiting you in one way or another, you then have the power to change it.” ~Chris Sopa
Based on my book, “Choosing the Life You Were Born to Live: How Changing Your Thoughts Will Change Your Life,” this workshop gives away the secret to believing in yourself. The thoughts and beliefs we have about ourselves and the world around us create our reality. That reality is the matrix in which we make choices that affect our life and our level of joy every day. All of us have one point in our lives come to a place where we know we can look back but never go back. At this point, it is imperative to be able to see the bigger picture of your life, to understand that you deserve and have the power to create the world around you as you want it to be and that guidance is available to all of us every step of the way. All we have to do is learn how to listen.
Learn how to:
- Understand what barriers keep you from overcoming your deepest fears.
- Re-frame the limiting beliefs that hold you back so you can replace them with beliefs that are in alignment with your authentic self.
- Use your emotions as a guide in making choices and understand why you make the choices you do in your life.
- Listen to guidance to make choices that will honor your highest path in life.
- Understand why life shows up the way it does in your life.
- Use the challenges in your life as learning tools.