Self-awareness is where everything begins. Being able to recognize what we need when we need it is the basis for transformation and change to occur. Self-awareness enables you to make better choices, embrace change, improve your relationships (with others and yourself), and grow in all areas of your life. Building our self-awareness muscle takes practice and perseverance.
During this group coaching program, participants will:
• Strengthen the self-awareness muscle
• Learn how to use self-awareness to make necessary changes in life
• Learn how to identify and move through emotions
• Identify where power is lost and learn how to reclaim it
• Learn the process of letting go of old thoughts, habits, and limiting beliefs
• Understand more fully how grieving occurs and the unique grieving process we each go through
• Build resilience and self-care routines
• Learn a powerful daily process that promotes manifestation and positive change
First live 90-minute session – Friday, October 23 – 12:00 pm EST
• Session #2: October 30 – 12:00 pm EST
• Session #3: November 6– 12:00 pm EST
• Session #4: November 13– 12:00 pm EST
• Session #5: November 20– 12:00 pm EST
• Session #6: December 4– 12:00 pm EST
• Group size – maximum 8/minimum 3
• Weekly live sessions will be held via Zoom. Participants will receive the link for the live sessions when registration is complete. The link for each live session will not change
• Weekly reflection work for the following week will be sent out on Friday evenings after the live session
• Assessment link will be sent when registration is complete.
• The 90-minute one on one assessment debrief will be scheduled before the first live session (if time permits based on registration date).
• Certificates of Completion will be sent after the last live session.
• Additional information will be sent upon registration