August 4, 2013
9:00am – 5:00pm
Peaceful Spirit Enrichment Center – New River, Arizona (click here for directions)
Join me for a day filled with personal transformation at the Peaceful Spirit Enrichment Center in beautiful New River, Arizona.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Identify personal blocks and patterns that keep you from change
- Learn where you lose your power in your life
- Identify limiting behaviors that keep you from living a full life
- Understand and utilize the 7 steps to lasting behavior change
- Learn how to use your feelings as a guide to make major life changes
- Tap into your intuition and other gifts
This workshop will culminate with a releasing walk on the labyrinth that is on the property. According to Melanie Dunlap, the owner of the Peaceful Spirit Enrichment Center, “As you begin your walk toward center you are invited to release – release old patterns, painful emotional memories, worries, unhappy behaviors or just the everyday mind chatter. Arriving at the center you are invited to experience your own essence – a space of mindfulness. At the center of the Labyrinth know that you are in harmony with the great mystery. Leaving the center takes you back into your life empowered with new insights, gifts and a sense of wholeness.