“Mankind has a moral duty to seek joy.” ~Shirley MacLaine, “The Camino”
The holidays are a time of great joy…..and great stress! We have great expectations and a very long “To Do” list!! Many of us get bogged down in “doing” and forget the true purpose of this seasonal time. We lose our sense of touch with what really matters to us overall…our relationships with those we love. This very special holiday event will teach you how to recognize and overcome the signs of “losing yourself,” give you tools to help maintain your sense of center when you feel overwhelmed (any time of the year), and help you get back to the place where you remember what your true priorities are during this holiday season.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Identify your priorities and stick to them.
- Know what you need to do to stay “centered
- Live in the moment
- Protect your power – know what people, places, thoughts and things take your power and adjust accordingly.
- Engage in self-nurturing activities that make you feel good
- Don’t take things personally.
- Don’t make assumptions.
- Define what the holidays mean to you and the type of experience you want to have and make it so!
- Allow your internal reality to drive your external reality – not the other way around.